As an online marketing strategist, I want to make sure every cent you spend is targeted, every word sells and all your online marketing drives traffic to your business – your website, your newsletters, your SMS blasts, LinkedIn, your blogs and your videos.
- I am genuinely interested in you and take the time to understand your business, working out what is best for you and your resources – rather than applying a cookie cutter approach
- I love making websites work – good content, good design and good usability
- I excel at interviewing you in a structured manner to extract key, compelling content
- I offer you a fresh take and, where possible, will leverage what you have rather than reinvent the wheel
- I want to ensure you get value for money spent on marketing and the results you want
- I love making things happen so you shine online
With over 30 years of marketing experience in the US and Australia, Barbara has worked for non-profits, corporations like Westpac, E*TRADE Australia and OneVue as well as small businesses like Image by Design, Executive Medicine, Green Square Recruitment, RENT-A-GARDEN, Living Turf and OzTuffTurf.
After launching E*TRADE Australia Barbara became committed to the principles of good web design and good web writing. She is passionate about sharing this with small business and start ups.
Raised in Albany, New York, Barbara has lived almost half her life in Australia and describes herself as a ‘happy transplant’. Although she loves the beach, Barbara says there is nothing quite like swimming in a fresh water lake.
Barbara loves jigsaw puzzles which may explain why she loves web writing and organising content for websites.