We understand websites
- Web design requirements – how to brief your designer
- Web content – how to edit to improve usability
- WordPress – how to edit or brief your web builder
- Content management – how to keep your content fresh
- Customer experience – how to make your website easy to use
We’ll make sure your website looks great – and works well
We work with designers and web specialists to ensure your
- Website stands out from the crowd – and reflects your offline branding
- Web design is clean, original and easy to use
- Calls to action are prominent and effective
Web design specialists will ensure the look and feel is pleasing
- Type, colours and graphics are balanced – to make a good first impression
- Design is clean, uncluttered, original – and supports the content
- Colours are distinctive and easy on the eye
- Fonts are easy to read
- High quality images are used to support the message
You don’t take our word for it
“e-dentity helped us create a new website for a new product – Oz Tuff Green Couch, taking the time to really understand our product, our company and our needs. They developed a tailored web strategy and all the web content.
The website is easy to use. It is user friendly. The content is easy to find, easy to understand and contains the information our audience is seeking. We have had nothing but positive feedback.
~ Bernie and Bill Morrow, Oz Tuff Turf
~ Viv Cable, Image by Design
Good web design also means a website is easy to use
- Content is easy to find
- Labels make sense
- Page layouts are consistent
- Navigation is clear
- Web templates are persuasive and show what you offer
Would like help refreshing or designing the look of your website?
Just phone 0419 407 990 or email us. We would be pleased to help.